A leading and innovative provider of online personals platform, Chnlove.com is well recognized as a serious place where people make connections and foster healthy, cross language and cultural relationships. Our success is defined by the members of the site - who abide by rules and position themselves with a high degree of integrity, decency, and respect – the uniqueness that marks us apart from other dating sites.
We know that Chnlove.com will be damaged by any impairment of public confidence in the honest and orderly conduct of services provided or in the integrity and good character of members. To show you what we mean by that, we ask that you agree with the following guidelines.
- When posting your profile...
Make sure that you make yourself aware of the followings:
Profiles must be authentic. You are committed to posting profiles of your own. You are advised to present the true you in both pictures and words. Please do not post profiles in any way not of your own.
Obscene, vulgar, or any explicit content. Your profile cannot transmit defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another party's rights when using this Site and the Service.
Be honest. True personal information must be provided, including your name, mailing address, country of residence, nationality, birthday and marriage status. Provided information ensures that information correspond to that at which your credit/debit card is registered. Marriage status and country of residence cannot be changed after they are provided at registration.
No sensitive information in the Self-Description box. For your own privacy, please do not provide sensitive information in the self-description box such as credit card number, social security number, telephone numbers and addresses.
Contact Information. Phone numbers, external websites (urls), email addresses & specific employment or home location within the profile text, title or alias is considered "Contact information" and you should not provide any contact information in your published profile.
No illegal content. You cannot post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted materials, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining prior permissions from owners. Commercial activities such as advertising, spam or other set of activities intended for increasing the sales of service are prohibited.
No duplicated account. Each member is only allowed to create ONE account (one account per unique person) on this Site at any point of time. Creating multiple accounts and/or impersonating other persons will lead directly to a permanent ban of your membership.
Use of languages outside English. Normal everyday words such as "Ciao" or "Adios" are acceptable. However, if you have phrases or words that cannot be easily interpreted, your profile will be rejected for "Not in site language". We currently only accept the English language within our profile text.
To know more about how you can polish your profile, please read Polish Your Profile.
- When posting your photo...
You can upload or update your profile photo. In the interest of making Chnlove.com a fun and decent place to meet others, we ask that everyone follow a few key rules when posting the profile photo:
1) Each image should be in JPG file, with its size between 20k and 600k.
2) Your photo should have YOU inside.
3) To leave good impression to ladies, it's better to wear a shirt.
4) Your recent photo is most appreciated.
5) Keep the photo clean and do not upload containing any of the following:
a. Overtly sexual image
b. Obscene, offensive, or illegal image
c. Details of your sex life
d. Image involving illegal activities (illegal drugs, prostitution, etc)
e. Copyrighted material or images of celebrities
f. Image altered by Photoshop™ (or other software)
g. Pictures of yourself as a child or pictures of children
h. Pictures containing any contact information such as email addresses, Instant Messenger nicknames, telephone numbers, postal addresses, URLs.
Want to increase the attention you get from other ladies? Click here and learn more about tips about your profile photo.
- When communicating...
When using the service to communicate with others, each member of Chnlove.com is obliged to observe important points in the following areas:
1) No unreasonable request to ladies. We can refuse to comply with your request to the lady if such request concerned in such a way that is offensive for the lady to comply, such as demanding nude photos from ladies.
2) No content it deems unacceptable. At any stages of your communication, you shall not send messages or photos that are abusive, obscene, offensive and overtly suggestive. It can make the ladies feel embarrassing.
3) Use of languages outside English. Normal everyday words such as "Ciao" or "Adios" are acceptable. However, if you have phrases or words that cannot be easily interpreted, your profile will be rejected for "Not in site language". We currently only accept the English language within our profile text.
4) Not seeking prohibited relationship. You will be honest and serious in your communication and interactions with the ladies with the intention of establishing relationship leading to marriage. Infidelity is NEVER encouraged by Chnlove.
5) Show respect when communicate. You are responsible for the communication between you and the lady. You should respect the choice of the lady and accepts the reality when she is unable or unwilling to comply with your request.
6) Talk to one lady with one account. You are not allowed to create two or more accounts when communicating with the ladies. Violations of this will lead to a permanent ban of all your memberships of the site.
To learn more about etiquettes for communication, please read more here.
We hope all members find the guidelines helpful when using the site. Upon becoming aware, from whatever source, that an alleged breach of the guideline has occurred, Chnlove.com will proceed to review and consider the alleged breach.
If we are dissatisfied with the manner in which a member has conducted itself in respect of the alleged breach, Chnlove.com may impose sanctions as it thinks appropriate against that member, including removing certain contents of the profile, or more seriously, removing the profile from the Site.